May 2003 Book-to-Bill
- July 2003 Book-to-Bill. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p12
The U.S. IMS/PCB Industry Book-to-Bill Ratio for July 2003 was 1.04. Sales billed in July 2003 decreased 3.7% from July 2002 and orders booked increased 9.2% from July 2002. Compared to 2002, bookings of PCBs are up 0.3% year-to-date, while shipments of PCBs are down 4.0% year-to-date. The ratio...
- PCB BOOK-TO-BILL RATIO. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the IPC printed circuit board book-to-bill ratio in the U.S. for March 2003. Sales billed in March 2003; Comparison of bookings between 2002 and 2003; Book-to-bill ratio in February 2003.
- January PCB Stats. // Circuits Assembly;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Reports the sales performance of the printed circuits-board (PCB) industry in the U.S. Demands for PCB; Factors contributing to the performance of the industry.
- Upbeat in the 'LAND OF THE FREE' Nakahara, Hayao // PC FAB;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p46
No abstract available.
- Expect Some PCB Pick Up. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News (10616624);4/29/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p30
Discusses the recovery of the printed circuit board (PCB) business in 2002. Effect of the downturn in the electronics market on PCB manufacturers; Prediction on the U.S. PCB book-to-bill ratio; Growth of the PCB capacity in China; Sales for rigid and flexible PCB in 2001.
- January Book-To-Bill Up From December. // Printed Circuit Design;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the book-to-bill ratio of December 2001 and January 2002 of the electronics industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Information on the calculation of the ratio; Condition of the printed-circuit industry.
- PCB Contraction Continued in May. // PC FAB;Aug2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the state of the U.S. printed circuit board (PCB) market in May 2002, according to trade group IPC. Increase in book-to-bill ratio; Percentage of decreases in shipment and orders; Decline in the year bookings of PCB.
- The End of the World as We Know It. Beaulieu, Dan // PC FAB;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p18
Shares reflections about the state of business for printed circuit fabricators in the U.S. Excuses for failures; Failure to improve; Advice on running a successful business.
- PCB Market Forecast for 8% CAGR Through 2017. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Jul2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p21
The article reports that the global printed circuit board industry is seen growing 8.1 percent annually from 2012 to 2017 with Asia Pacific leading the pack during the period.