- Siemens Dematic Announces Lï¿½ttner and Brandis Promotions. // Advanced Packaging;Sep2003, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the managerial promotions made by Siemens Dematic AG. Promotion of Johann Lottner as chief executive officer; Appointment of Tilo Brandis as president of the company's Electronics Assembly Systems Division.
- Siemens Names Top Management. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the changes done by Siemens Dematic AG's Supervisory Board to its top management. Promotion of Johann LÃ³ttner as the company's CEO from his position as chief financial officer of Siemens VDO Automotive AG; LÃ³'s career background; Tilo Brandis' appoinment as president of the...
- Outside jobs. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p5
Reports that several companies are going outside their firms to find new chief executive officers (CEO). Percentage of CEO and top management jobs that are going to outsiders; Name of companies that are long known for promoting from within have gone outside for CEO talent.
- VanBeek Will Replace Ambrose. // Credit Union Times;1/18/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that Kris VanBeek will be appointed as chief executive officer of Rye, New York-based USAlliance Federal Credit Union.
- Experts take the sting out of the CEO search. Cole, Robert; Hageman, Winifred // Trustee;Oct95, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p18
Provides suggestions to increase the chances of finding an effective chief executive officer (CEO) for a hospital or health delivery system. Appointment of interim administrator; Board self-assessment; Development of consensus on expectations in a CEO; Incentives potential CEOs are looking for....
- Untitled. Gendron, George // Inc.;
Cites Rajiv Tandon, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, who talks about the two problems founders face in finding a CEO or top manager to hire.
- Ten ways to...get head-hunted. Browning, Guy // Management Today;Aug1999, p22
Lists ways to gain a name among recruiters of chief executives. Publicizing of actions; Specialization in a field; Attendance of exhibitions and conferences; Recommendation of friends who have the potential to return the favor; Liberality with business cards; Openness to opportunities.
- UK recruits. // Recruiter;3/3/2010, p15
The article presents a research conducted by the Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) wherein almost half or 42% of Great Britain's chief executives are hoping to recruit additional staff for the year 2010.
- Here's A Really High-IQ Conference Center. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/19/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 33, pB1
Focuses on Central Interconnect, a teleconferencing center at the Rapistan Division of Siemens Dematic AG. Facilities and equipment; Applications; Technology's cost.