SMTAI Announces Special Symposiums, Emerging Technologies Summit
- It's What You Don't Know. Flower, Gail // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;May2004, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
Reports on a panel discussion at the Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) International in Rosemont, Illinois, focusing on Jisso, a Japanese word that means mounting ot interconnect. Problems at interfaces between different segments of the electronics industry; Members of the Jisso panel;...
- SMTAI Exhibit Space Sold Out. // Circuits Assembly;Apr2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
This article reports that the exhibit space for the Surface Mount Technology Association International (SMTAI) show to be held at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida has been sold out. The electronics assembly show is produced by the SMTA. There are more than 125...
- SMT China International Call for Papers. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p16
Provides information related to the 2005 Surface Mount Technology China International Conference held from November 21 to 22, 2005 at the Shanghai International Convention Center in Shanghai, China. Theme adopted for the event; Organizers and sponsors; Topics and issues to be discussed;...
- 'Lack of Martha Stewarts' Slowing XRF Acceptance. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the Boston Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) chapter meeting which was held in Massachusetts in April 2008. Attendees discussed whether X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) is the best choice for detecting the presence of absence of Restriction of Hazardous...
- SMTA International Preview. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p18
The article offers information on the Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) conference to be held at SMTAI in San Diego, California on October 4-8, 2009.
- SMT/HYBRID/PACKAGING 2002 to Arrive in Germany. // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p10
Highlights the SMT/HYBRID/PACKAGING 2002 conference in Nuremberg, Germany. Packaging of optoelectronics and microsystems; Use of the conference and exhibition as a platform to present solutions on system integration in microelectronics.
- calendar. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p4
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by trade and professional organizations in the surface mount technology industry from June to August 2005.
- Surface Mount conference a first for National Manufacturing Week. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Apr/May2009, p6
The article offers information on the Surface Mount and Circuit Board Association's 20th annual conference to be held in Melbourne, Victoria in May 2009.
- Upcoming SMTA Events. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
The article offers information on conferences hosted by the Surface Mount Technology Association in the U.S. from July to September 2006.