- Goodheart-Willcox Sales Decline Amid Slow Adoption Showings. // Educational Marketer;01/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the decline of sales of vocational publisher Goodheart-Willcox Company Inc. in 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the rise in Tinley Park, Illinois-based K-12 vocational publisher, Goodheart-Willcox Co.'s revenue for the first quarter ending July 31, 2003.
- G-W Rides New Adoption Wave. // Educational Marketer;1/14/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the increased revenue at vocational and career publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the six-month period for the fiscal 2013, due to significant orders for new state adoptions in Tennessee, Georgia, and Indiana.
- Next chapter: Times tough for Goodheart. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;09/21/98, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p34
Focuses on the earnings gained by Tinley Park, Chicago-based Goodheart-Willcox Co., of Illinois for the fiscal year ended April 30, 1998. What Goodheart-Willcox attributed its gains to; Comments from John Flanagan, chairman and chief executive officer at Goodheart-Willcox; Financial status of...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to companies engaged in electronic publishing in the U.S. The revenue of New York-based-Questar Assessment for the first quarter of 200, ended January 31, 2007, has increased to 212 percent to $9.6 million. The revenue of Illinois-based-Goodheart-Wilcox has...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. The revenue at Goodheart-Willcox Co. declines at 14.8 percent to $18.4 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007. The revenue of School Specialty Inc., a supplemental materials publisher and distributor, increased...
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Down 12%. // Educational Marketer;6/25/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the decrease in the revenue of vocational publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. in Tinley Park, Illinois. It states that the firm generated $26.5 million in revenue in fiscal 2007, ended April 30, which is down by 12.4% from 2006. Despite the slide in revenue, the company kept...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the financial performance of two U.S. educational publishers. New York-based Scholastic Inc.; Tinley Park, Illinois-based Goodheart-Willcox Publishers.
- Goodheart-Willcox Caps FY2004 With 14.3% Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Tinley Park, Illinois-based textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2004. Factors that contributed to its revenue growth; Increase in operating profit and net income.