Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Trinity Mirror partners with tech start-up to deliver targeted content. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);1/13/2012, p13
The article states that publisher Trinity Mirror has acquired London, England-based technology start-up Rummble Labs to serve readers with its MirrorOnline, 3am and MirrorFootball sites. It states that to increase readership the site would combine users site activity data with real-time analysis...
- SunGuard to Acquire Higher Ed. E-Learning Solutions Provider SCT. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of electronic learning solutions provider SCT by SunGard in the U.S. Estimation of annual revenue; Expansion of the firm in the higher education market; Facilitation of human resources systems to colleges and universities.
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;6/3/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
Presents updates on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 2002.
- Three-executive team set for Southerland bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p33
The article reports on the partnership of Southerland executives Steve Russo, David Corbin and Bryan Smith to acquire the company through its Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Business divorces and who gets custody of intellectual property. // Business North Carolina;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p66
Deals with the effect of business ownership separation on partners. Relevance of the issue to electronic commerce; Legal principles of promotional claims; Problems associated with trade secrets.
- NHRAW And ARWI Unite To Form HARDI. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/14/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 7, p6
Reports the partnership of NorthAmerican Heating, Refrigeration, and Airconditioning Wholesalers Association and Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Wholesalers Inter-national to favor in consolidation in the U.S. Formation of an organization; Location; Schedule for the business operation of the...