Police Want New Home
- Corporate Center Buildings Sold in Carlsbad. // San Diego Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p22
Reports the consolidation of Fairway Corporate Center in Carlsbard, California.
- Real Estate Watch: North County. // Orange County Business Journal;7/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p40
Presents information on the performance of the office market in California, as of July 2002. Total number of office projects in the state; Vacancy rates and average rental prices.
- Strong Fundamentals Keep North County Stable. Batcheller, Stephen // Orange County Business Journal;7/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p40
Provides information on the performance of the industrial market in California as of July 2002. Percentage of the total gross absorption; Details of industrial space developments; Discussion on office building leases; Condition of the user sale activity.
- Largest Office Complexes. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/30/2001, Issue 322856, p14
Presents a chart on largest office complexes in the Central San Joaquin in California. Basis of ranking; Name of office complexes; Total square feet; Type of complex; Number of buildings.
- My Desk Blizzard's Mike Morhaime. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p70
The article reports on the come-back of the low-rise office market in Orange County, California in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- California unveils plan for office construction. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/11/93, Vol. 231 Issue 15, p13
Reports on California's plan of constructing state-owned office buildings. Phase out of leased space; Construction costs; Demolition and renovation; Financing; Requests for proposals.
- Commercial real estate watch. Cameron, Sheri // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/97, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p10
Provides statistics on high rise office buildings in Orange County and several other counties in California. Figures for the first quarter of 1997; Average fee for rent; Subdivision of Orange County office market into five distinct market areas; Vacancy rates in Orange County.
- Flex (R&D) space. // Orange County Business Journal;05/26/97, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p28
Presents information on 25 research and development buildings available for office space in California. Names of buildings; Rates and agents of buildings; Year buildings were constructed.
- Westside reflects L.A.'s strengths. Macker, Tim // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/96 Supplement, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p26
Reports on the growth of the Westside office market in Los Angeles, California. Area amenities; Commercial conditions; Impact of the entertainment industry expansion in the area.