San Diego School District Readies $350 Million of GOs
- District in Fort Worth area to seek $255 million bond package. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;8/17/2012, p1
The article reports that voters in the Northwest, Texas school district will decide on November 6, 2012 whether to approve a 255 million U.S. dollars bond proposal to pay for facility improvements.
- Bridgeport, Conn., considers QZABs to fund school renovation projects. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p23
Reports on Bridgeport, Connecticut's plans to use qualified zone academy bonds (QZAB) to fund school renovation projects in the city. Structure of the bonds; Bridgeport's evaluation of schools which will be included in its renovation program; Outcome of previous QZAB transactions.
- South Carolina Sets Last Sale From $1 Billion Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p3
Reports the sale of a general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Approval of a bond package for school building needs; Estimated operating expenses for school programs; Role of Banc of America Securities in the bond sale.
- Finance Authority of Maine Readies $25 Million Solid-Waste Offering. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p25
The article reports on the sale of solid-waste disposal revenue bonds by the Finance Authority of Maine in December 2005. The bond issue, which is valued at $25 million, will be underwritten by Banc of America Securities LLC. The variable-rate bonds will mature on January 1, 2024, and interest...
- St. Louis Sewer District Stresses Local Presence for Sale. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p34
Reports that Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District in Illinois has elevated U.S.-based Banc of America Securities LLC from co-senior manager to book-runner for its sale of $500 million authorization in November 2003. Other changes in the administrators of the deal; Purpose of changes made in...
- North Carolina Hospital Plans $255M Deal, Using 'Plain English'. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p6
The article reports that the $255 million of debt will be sold for Mission Health Group, wherein its bond documents are in the plain English style in Asheville, North Carolina. The bond will be sold through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission, and the Banc of America Securities LLC will...
- AutoNation taps BofA for upcoming $800 million auto deal. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p6
Reports that automobile dealer AutoNation Inc. has chosen Banc of America Securities to manage its sale of auto loan-backed bonds in the United States. Preliminary shelf registration filed by the firm with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Plan of the firm to increase the available...
- BofA Securities Underwrites Online. // National Mortgage News;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports that Banc of America Securities announced its first online bond offering through a fixed-income underwriting Web site.
- Chicago, Pair of School Deals Hope to Attract Retail Dollars. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p6
Reports on developments in investors and investments in the U.S. for the period ending August 16, 2004. General obligation bond sale in Chicago, Illinois; Pricing of the San Diego Unified School District's offering by Banc of America Securities LLC; Citigroup Global Markets Inc.'s pricing of...