Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...
- Assets Drop by $5.78 Billion to $348.35 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p7
The article reports on the decrease of the assets in tax-free money market funds by 5.78 billion dollar. This resulted in the lowering of the total assets in the funds to 348.35 billion dollar, based on the information from iMoneyNet Inc. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund...
- Outflows Hit $294M; Yields Up 3 Basis Points. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31705, p38
Focuses on a report by iMoneyNet Inc., regarding net outflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S., during the week ended August 18, 2003. Amount of the net outflow in dollars; Reason behind the outflow; Rise in the taxable fund yields.
- April 15 Affects Tax-Free Fund Assets Less Than Expected. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p29
Focuses on the decline in the assets of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Contribution of smaller capital gains taxes on the condition; Report of iMoneyNet Inc. on outflow of the funds; Expectation of investors to pay less in taxes.
- Tax-Free Inflows Push Total to Record $312.5B. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p6
Reports on the net inflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. during the week ended November 8, 2004. Data on money market funds from iMoneyNet Inc.; Comparison with assets in taxable funds.
- Tax-Free Average Yield Declines to 1.92%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p6
Reports on the decline in the assets in tax-free money market funds, according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Increase in the average taxable fund yield; Outflow of retail funds during the most recent week.
- Assets Down From Last Week's Record High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32448, p7
The article highlights the iMoneyNet Inc. data which showed that the U.S. tax-free money market fund assets have declined $6.27 billion during the week ended August 14, 2006 from a record-high $361.42 billion. The downward move was driven mainly by institutional funds. Tax-free funds' average...