Muni Yields Rise 10-12 Basis Points; UBS Prices $480M Pennsylvania Deal
- UBS Likely to Be Named Underwriter for B.C. Stadium Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p7
Reports on UBS Financial Services Inc.'s bid for the lead underwriting role in Washington, D.C.'s $410 million baseball stadium bond transaction. UBS Financia's preparatory work on the deal; Bond law firms under contract with the city; Ratings of bonds in the negotiated deal.
- MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p44
Reports that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority plans to refund outstanding hedged bonds. Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the refunding process; Ratings given by Fitch Rating and Standard & Poor's; Financial advisers for the refunding.
- Honolulu Issuing $150M in Wastewater Revenue Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p3
Reports that Honolulu, Hawaii is expected to sell $150 million of wastewater revenue bonds on July 19, 2005. First such issuance since the city authorized a series of large annual rate hikes to support the wastewater projects in June 2005; Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS...
- Munis Little Changed; Retail Order Period Held for Connecticut GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31847, p2
Reports changes in municipal bonds. General obligation bond in Connecticut; Retail order period held by UBS Financial Services Inc.; Impact of terrorism fears on yields.
- Munis Gain for 5th Straight Session As $1.1B of New Deals Are Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p2
Presents developments in bond deals in the U.S. for the week ended May 27, 2004. Value of new deals including a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority assessment bond loan; Successful two-year note auction by the U.S. Treasury; UBS Financial Services Inc.'s pricing for Puerto Rico Public...
- Top 10 Most Read Stories. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p5
The article presents brief information on several stories related to municipal bond including active trading and price appreciation in the secondary market of Puerto Rico, high-yield municipal bonds rally and Puerto Rico-based UBS Financial Services Inc. complaining over disclosures.
- THE BOND BUYER: TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33619, p7
The article offers information on the top 10 electronically-mailed (e-mailed) stories of the periodical The Bond Buyer" as of November 18, 2011, including Jefferson County, Alabama's bankruptcy, the expected growth in the municipal bond industry, and the penalization of UBS Financial Services...
- Chicago Eyes Bond Sales for O'Hare, Midway Airports. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p48
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to sell revenue bonds for O'Hare International and Midway airports. Examination of the authorization to sell by the City Council's Finance Committee; Selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by the city as the book-runner on the O'Hare deal; Intention of...
- Muni Prices Weaken as Kansas Agency Sells $500M of Taxable Pension Debt. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p2
Reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. weakened on February 26, 2004 as the Kansas Development Finance Authority issued a taxable pension obligation bonds and Washington District sold general obligation refunding bonds in two issues. Decline in the value of Treasuries due to a decline in...