- Office door may say CFO, but Gilmour's role at Ford is larger. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;5/27/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5985, p3
Profiles chief financial officer Allan Gilmour of Ford Motor Co. Expertise of Gilmour in corporate financial affairs; Extension of the role of Gilmour; Professional career of Gilmour.
- Wie der CFO ausgewÃ¤hlt wird. // Die Bank;nov2011, Issue 11, p55
The article discusses the appointment of Chief Financial Officers (CFO), noting that external applicants have better chances than candidates from inside the business.
- Average Time To Replace An Executive: 16 Weeks. // Credit Union Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p13
Informs on a survey of United States chief financial offices on the average time it takes to replace an executive.
- Dealer Gilmour has no complaints about incentives. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;5/27/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5985, p3
Focuses on the affirmation of financial officer Allan Gilmour of Ford Motor Co. to rebates and sales incentives in the U.S.
- New Ford CFO Walks Market Share Tightrope. Sherman, Jay // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p56
Profiles Martin Inglis, chief financial officer of Ford Motor Co. in the United States. Career highlights; Educational background; Views on the balance between profitability and market share.
- Gilmour back in the Ford fold. // Advocate;6/25/2002, Issue 866, p20
Reports the recruitment of retired executive Allan Gilmour as chief financial officer at Ford Motor Co. Reason for recruiting Gilmour; Contribution of Gilmour on the profitability of Ford; Acknowledgment of Gilmour as gay in 1996.
- Rehiring Gilmour is right move. Lapham, Edward // Automotive News;5/20/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5984, p1
Reports the rehiring of Allan Gilmour to the position of chief financial officer at Ford Motor Co. in the U.S. Responsibility to manage the finances of the corporation; Part to the revitalization plan of the automaker; Sexuality factor for not getting the chief executive officer position.
- 'Back to basics?' Gilmour couldn't agree more. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;5/20/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5984, p49
Reports on the accomplishments of Allan Gilmour as chief financial officer of Ford Motor Co. Plan of the firm to revive automotive business; Duty of Gilmour at the company; Objectives of automotive diversification.
- Direct Car Finance marketing boss Farrell quits to take global Ford post. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
Reports the recruitment of Pat Farrell as global head of consumer insight for Ford in Great Britain. Involvement of Farrell with Direct Car Finance; Career background of Farrell; Sponsorship of the concert tour of singer Kylie Minogue by Ford.