Repricing Flood Boost Loan Market
- At Deadline. // Pensions & Investments;7/26/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises. BT Group PLC did not get approval from Great Britain communications operator Ofcom to raise its wholesales prices to overcome pension deficit worth 9 billion pounds. Ford Motor Co. contributed 400 million dollars to pension plans in...
- Blackstone Looks To Decrease Energy Footprint. FUGAZY, DANIELLE // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that New York-based private equity firm Blackstone Group LP's four portfolio companies have signed on to pursue environmental sustainability programs.
- Another Sign of Office Strength: Equity Gets Arden's OC Portfolio. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;7/27/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that private equity firm Blackstone Group LP has taken over the ownership of several office properties in Southern California in 2015.
- Our own corps of discovery. Doussard, Robin // Oregon Business Magazine;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses items published within the issue, including the cover story on the extraordinary discoveries of eight Oregon companies, and an article by Christina Williams about Blackstone Group's rapid buying and selling of 40 hot properties in Portland, Oregon.
- Blackstone Rental Bet Spurring Chicago Housing Gains. // National Mortgage News;2/24/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p1
The article informs that Blackstone Group LP, a private equity firm has bought houses in Chicago to get profits in mortgage crises. Topics discussed include views of Lance Ramella, a senior vice president at John Burns Real Estate Consulting firm, purchase of 200,000 U.S. properties by the...
- Blackstone Catches The CLO Bug. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on the business plans of Blackstone Group in the United States. Investment in the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) management business; Recruitment of Dean Criares to manage the CLO program; Viability of CLOs in the market.
- US AND CANADIAN FIRMS BUY FRENCH DEBT. // EuroProperty;11/19/2012, p6
The article reports that loans backed by a 12% stake in French real estate investment trust Gecina are being bought by Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc. and Blackstone Group LP.
- Blackstone buying $1.1b in bad Spanish loans. Smyth, Sharon // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/23/2015, p45
The article reports that investment banking company Blackstone Group will purchase a portfolio of bad loans from Spanish lender CaixaBank SA.
- Untitled. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;4/26/2014, Issue 1417, p05
The article reports that investment banking company Blackstone has been chosen in 2014 as the preferred bidder for the 1.8 billion British pounds Project Tower portfolio of loans of bad bank Nama.