Peek's Peak: Street Vet Realizes Dreams
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p40
Presents information about global investment underwriting volume as of January 21, 2003. Losses incurred by JP Morgan Chase & Co.; Profits earned by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Wall Street Firms Put Cap on Stellar Year. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/23/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the success and the trading woes of Wall Street Firms, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., respectively. In Merrill Lynch, total net revenues jumped to $6.8 billion, a nearly 15 percent increase in 2005 as compared to 2004 and up from $6.7 billion in the...
- Mutual Fund Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;2/7/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11
The article presents statistical information on the top 50 long-term open-ended mutual fund groups as of December 2004. Some of the mutual fund groups included in this list are: Putnam Investments Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., Vanguard, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Prudential Investment Corp.,...
- Banker/Marine Runs for Congress. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p4
Presents updates related to investments as of August 9, 2004. Decision of investment banker Steve Brozak to leave Republican Party and run for Congress as a Democrat; Order of the court for WestLB to pay J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Decision of the federal judge that a past ruling regarding the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p40
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking on retail and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;5/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p10
Several charts depicting the high yield fund performance of various companies including JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. are presented.
- Merrill Hires Chase Derivatives Team. // American Banker;6/23/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 120, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has hired a team of 23 European derivatives salespeople from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to win more business advising companies on managing risk. Leadership of the team by Antonio Polverino, a managing director of derivatives marketing for financial...
- A Player Again in High Yield. MacFadyen, Ken // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. was ranked as No. 2 among the high yield businesses in the U.S. and the global market. According to Greg Fleming, president of global markets and investment banking at Merrill, the company will not compete with JPMorgan Chase & Co., which is at...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p38
Presents data on investment bank deals in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. Citigroup; Lehman Brothers; Morgan Stanley; Merrill Lynch; J.P. Morgan Chase; Bear Stearns.