- Research digest. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p6
Presents financial analysts' assessments of California mortgage bonds and a bond issue by Alaska. California housing bonds; Ratings for Alaska; Growth of Alaska's permanent fund.
- Bankers hike yields on tennessee health board offering. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30829, p7
Reports on the final pricing scale for Johnson City, Tennessee, Health & Educational Facilities Board's first mortgage hospital revenue refunding. Lead underwriter for the bond issue; Value of the bond issue; Investment-grade rating for the bonds; Recipient of the bond issue.
- Merrill: Mortgage Bond Prepayment Speeds Vary by Location. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p36
Reports on the variation in the speed of mortgage bond prepayments in the United States. Geographical biases; Pricing of single-family mortgage revenue bonds; Natural base-rate of prepayments.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34031, p1
The article lists the results of negotiated sales values for bonds including General Obligation Capital Appreciation Park Bonds of Addison Park District in Illinois, First Mortgage Refunding Bonds in Indiana and General Obligation Hospital Bonds in Clarke County of Iowa.
- Party, not property for new generation. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;8/18/2005, p16
Reports on the study which found that a new breed of 18 to 34 year olds would rather safeguard their lifestyles than commit to a mortgage in Great Britain.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM MORTGAGE REVENUE BONDS? Benjamin, John D.; Sirmans, C.F. // National Tax Journal;Mar87, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p115
Focuses on the revenue bond financing capitalization process in the United States. Capitalization of the benefits into selling prices; Institutional arrangements for dispensing the funds; Benefits of tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds.
- Maryland County to Tap Nearby RZFB Capacity. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p5
The article reports on the plan of the government of Washington County to squeeze the remaining bonds of the RZFBs, which are tax-exempt and similar to private-activity bonds after having decided to issue all of it its allocated recovery zone facility bonds.
- The Muni World Needs to Fight to Keep Tax-Exempt Bonds Tax-Exempt. Nicholas, Mike // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p28
In this article the author discusses the use of tax-exempt bonds in the U.S.
- Kansas' Shawnee, Sedgwick Counties Reap Fruits of Private-Activity Cap Hike. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p3
Reports the approval of the federal tax legislation for single-family mortgage revenue bonds in the Shawnee and Sedgwick Counties in Kansas. Approval of the Congress to increase the annual private-activity allocation for each state; Impact of the legislation on volume cap; Financial rating of...