Municipals Firm as Treasuries Surge; $600 Million of N.J. EDA Bonds Sell
- Bond Buyer Indexes Weaken Across Board. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;3/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F310, p1
The article informs that weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, declined four basis points in March 2014, at 4.80 percent for the week ending March 2014.
- MassBay Transportation Agency Plans $330M Deal. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p4
The article reports on financial plans of Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority plans to sell 330 million dollars of senior sales tax bonds, including a nearly 300 million dollars refunding component. UBS Financial Services Inc. could price...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article lists results of negotiated sales of several bonds including Student Fee Revenue Bonds Series 2014B, Measure K Sales Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2014 and Limited Tax Obligation School Bonds Series 2014.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p3
A chart is presented that lists competitive trading notes in the U.S. as of February 13, 2015, with details about issuer, total value of the notes, the financial advisers, and maturity period.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Mostly Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2015, p1
In the week ended Dec. 10, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index fell to 4.26% from 4.27% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- Virginia Aiming to Price Tobacco Bonds Next Week. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32125, p7
The article reports that Virginia has tentatively set May 12, 2005 as the pricing date for its long-stalled sale of tax-exempt bonds backed by future payments from national tobacco companies under the Master Settlement Agreement, according to Treasurer Jody Wagner. Wagner also said UBS Financial...
- Municipal Bond Prices End Higher As Spate of New Deals Hits Market. Barnett, Chip; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p2
Reports the increase of municipal bond prices in the United States as of June 2001. Details on the University of Illinois auxiliary facilities system revenue bonds repricing by Lehman Brothers; Series of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency rental housing mortgage revenue bonds pricing;...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p10
The article lists the results of various negotiated sales of bonds issued in the U.S. on October 28 and 29, 2014 including the 4,200,000-million dollars general obligation bonds from the Bellevue Union School District in California, the 5,355,000-million dollars parks and open space sales tax...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the competitive sales of bonds in different states in the U.S which include winning bid by UBS Financial Services Inc. in Connecticut, Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc.'s winning bid in Illinois and winning bid by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in Louisiana.