California's $1.5 Billion Tobacco Deal Could Sell as Soon as September
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Moody's Goes Negative on Omaha's Aaa Ahead of Sale. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p3
The article reports on a bond rating given by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Omaha, Nebraska. The financial adviser revised its outlook to negative on almost all of its rated debts because, the city is progressively falling behind from other triple-A rated cities. Moody's negative outlook...
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- Moody s Affirms Baa 1 Rating On Elliot Hospital. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the Baa 1 rating on New Hampshire-based Elliot Hospital's outstanding bonds, which are comprised of $24.4 million of Series 2003A and $32.5 million of Series 2003B.