Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p7
Presents information about competitive bond offerings from August 4, to August 21, 2003. Names of various financial advisors.
- Winning formula. Noach, Robert // Money Marketing;2/1/2007, p56
The article offers several approaches to increase sustainability in the services of financial advisors in the financial services industry in Great Britain. Securing income streams through sound initial advice followed up by ongoing service and long-term relationship with clients is highlighted....
- Financial Advisors. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/14/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 46, Special section p5
The article lists the leading financial advisors in Connecticut including the Business and Financial Services Inc., the Asset Management Group Inc., the Emerald Planning Services Inc., the Hudson Heritage Capital Management Inc. and the New England Wealth Strategies.
- The Standing Ovation Meeting. Colbeck, Todd // On Wall Street;Jul2012, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p35
The article focuses on client meetings as events. A financial advisor preparing for a client meeting is presented as being 90 percent logical and 10 percent emotional, the reverse for a client wherein it is primarily emotional. Advice on how to create a positive experience for the client is...
- Your Model Day. Good, Bill // Research;May2012, p51
The article presents the author's comments on model days for financial advisors. Model Day optimizes the time purchased by the team of financial advisors. To create a Model Day, some resources, some samples, a worksheet, a Daily Planning Checklist and a list of model days matching business...
- One-Off Deals. Diamond, Mindy // Registered Rep;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p25
The article presents information on why financial advisors change their jobs with reference to of Simon of New Jersey and David, a top producer at a boutique firm. Financial advisors like Simon sitting in big firms who have minor frustrations or requests could be accommodated at relatively...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p8
This article presents statistical representation of the competitive bond offerings of the U.S., as of May 23, 2005. The article provides information on the issuers, amount issued, financial advisors and maturing time.
- Can Life Planning Work in Banks? Weber, Keith J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p23
The article discusses the steps to consider by financial advisor to achieve its goal in banking industry. It suggests that they should focus on the client and establish a rapport to gain their trust and their business. It states to ask follow-up questions that are more in-depth, which can lead...
- Base line rally. Reynolds, Martin // Money Marketing;7/16/2009, p30
The article presents the author's view regarding the condition of the Bank of England. The author mentions the bank's 0.5% holding rate for about four months and cites the issue regarding the argument between the financial advisors and clients on rate acceleration. The author elucidates the...