Bond Lawyer David Miller Moves to Kutak
- Kutak Rock Adds Two Attorneys to Aid Southwest Expansion. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p7
Reports on the expansion of Kutak Rock LLP's services with the addition of two bond lawyers Tim Nash and Dane Fernandes at its Scottsdale office in Arizona. Career history of the attorneys; Enhancement of the public finance practice; Extension of its public finance practice into neighboring states.
- Kutak Rock Boost Chicago-based Legal Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34097, p1
The article announces that public finance attorney Debbie Boye has been appointed by the law firm Kutak Rock LLP to its team in Chicago, Illinois as of April 2014.
- Kutak Rock Plants Seeds for 5-Attorney Chicago Office. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p4
Reports on Omaha, Nebraska-based finance law firm Kutak Rock's plan to open an office in Chicago, Illinois. Jerry B. Wallack's appointment as head of the office; Other attorneys staffing the Kutak office.
- Suit: Ex-Kutak Lawyer Saw Risks to Investors. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p1A
Reports on the lawsuit filed against a former lawyer of Kutak Rock law firm in Washington by investment manager from John Gardner Black company. Information on the case; Place where the case was filed.
- Veteran bond attorneys join big firm. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);8/14/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 17, pA3
The article announces that veteran bond attorneys Mary Edwards and Roy Koegen, and paralegals Debbi Haskins and Erica Kawewehi have joined the national law firm Kutak Rock LLP.
- Kutak Boosts Minnesota Presence With New Office, Muni Veterans. SHIELDS, YVETFE // Bond Buyer;8/30/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33574, p5
The article announces that veteran public finance attorneys, David Murphy and Jill Laorr had joined Omaha, Nebraska-based Kutak Rock LLP to fill-in the company's counsel positions.
- Kutak Rock Taps Diamond for Atlanta Of Counsel Post. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p7
The article reports that Michael Diamond, an attorney with over two decades of experience in the area of public finance, has joined the Atlanta, Georgia, office of Kutak Rock LLP in an of counsel capacity. Diamond has spent 11 years at Golden & Associates as special tax consultant and of...
- Omaha Airport Returning to Market for 1st Time Since Oct. '01. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p39
Reports on the plan of the Omaha Airport Authority to return to the bond market in the U.S. Statement of Donald Smithey, executive director of the airport authority, regarding when to issue the bonds; Deal between Omaha and Kutak Rock LLP; Rating of the authority by Standard & Poor's
- Suit: Lawyer Saw Risks to Investors. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p1
Reports the malpractice suit filed against Washington-based Kutak Rock law firm and some of its lawyers. Place where the lawsuit was filed; Details on the lawsuit; Issue in contest.