D.C. CFO: Refinancing Could Pay Debt Service for New Ballpark
- Williams Urges Council to Support Housing, Redevelopment Bond Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p5
Reports that District of Columbia Mayor Anthony Williams has urged District Council members to support his plans to sell bonds both for affordable housing projects and redevelopment of the old Washington Convention Center site; Amount which Washington Convention Center site downtown could...
- Despite Arguments Over Size, Work is Started on D.C. Center. Sands, Ellen // Architectural Record;Nov1998, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p48
States that construction of the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. commenced despite arguments over the proposed size of the building. When the project is scheduled to be completed; Information on Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback and Associates, the Atlanta, Georgia-based firm...
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32558, p2
A correction to the article about the Washington Convention Center Authority which was published in the January 29, 2007 issue is presented.
- Partnerships Expand GV Expo 2012. SMITH, J. J. // Government Video;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p34
The article offers information on the trade show entitled "Government Video Expo 2012" to be held at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C. from November 27-29, 2012.
- Brokaw, Chatzky Featured at GAC. // Credit Union Times;10/31/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p14
The article presents information regarding the Governmental Affairs Conference held on February 24-28, 2012 at Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C., where the key speakers will be Tom Brokaw, an author, and Jean Chatzky, personal finance journalist.
- General Manager: D.C. Convention Center Incident Won't Affect Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;
Reports that the collapse of a section of structural steel at the D.C. Convention Center will not affect the repayment of municipal bonds used to finance the building. Amount of bonds issued for the project; Circumstances the led to the collapse of a section of the steelwork.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr2000 Supplement Supplement, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p112
A chart displaying floor plan of exhibition halls at Washington Convention Center for the International Association for Dental Research's events is presented.
- Leukemia Ball 2011. // Washington Informer;3/17/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 72, p31
The article offers information on the 24th Annual Leukemia Ball held at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. on March 12, 2011, which was attended by almost 3,000 business leaders together with performer Diana Ross.
- National Urban League Centennial Conference celebrates 100 Years. Morial, Marc H. // Jackson Advocate;7/29/2010, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p5A
The article reports that the National Urban League will be celebrating its centennial anniversary at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C. on July 27-31, 2010.