Munis Mixed on Lackluster Trading; Treasuries Decline on Payroll Data
- India: Bearish Sensex View In The Balance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p6
The article offers an outlook for the Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index (BSE Sensex) in India for 2009-2010. Sensex gained renewed traction on positive regional sentiment after closing at a low of 13,359.27. The bearish view for the index will be retained if it fails to breach the resistance...
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/8/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p4
Presents information on stocks trading of publicly owned companies in Michigan as of December 8, 2003.
- THE DAY-OF-THE-WEEK EFFECT ON THE SANTIAGO STOCK EXCHANGE OF CHILE. Kamath, Ravindra; Chinpiao Liu // Journal of International Business Research;Jan2011 Supplement, Vol. 10, p11
This empirical investigation examines the daily return data on the market index, IPSA, of the Santiago Stock Exchange of Chile to ascertain the presence of the day-of-the-week effect. The study utilizes the recent 68-month period from January, 2003 through August, 2008. During this period, the...
- BUX thrusts further ahead. // Hungary A.M.;01/28/2013, p1
The article reports on the 0.59 percent increase registered by the Budapest Stock Exchange's main BUX index, finishing at 19,297.08 on January 25, 2013.
- Caracas Stock Exchange. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p39
Information about Caracas Stock Exchange is presented. It refers to the stock exchange in Caracas, Venezuela. The share price index is the Indice Capitalizacion Bursatil.
- Indexes Flat to Lower as Market Retains That Firm Feeling. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p42
The article reports on the condition of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes. The weekly yield indexes were flat to slightly lower while the municipal market retained an overall feeling of firmness. According to BNY Capital Markets managing director Gary Strumeyer, there is a limited supply,...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/29/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p22
Assesses the status of the U.S. stock market for the period of December 17 to 22, 2003. Stock value of various companies; Percent change in Dow Jones Index and Standard & Poor's Index during the period; Market value of municipal bonds in the country.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p37
Reports on the performance of the Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's stock indexes in the U.S., as of June 11, 2003.
- Gone fishing. Mantshantsha, Sikonathi // Finweek;7/30/2009, p32
The article reports on the declined of all-share index of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) in 2009 in South Africa. It states the index of JSE has decreased following a weak 244 million rand sell off by directors. The article also offers a chart depicting the dealings of shares declared by...