Natural Gas Prepayment Regs Issued
- Oil and Gas Minerals. Harp Jr., Alan B. // Trusts & Estates;Oct2012, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p49
The article discusses U.S. estate planning and oil and natural gas asset valuations as of October 2012, focusing on the economic aspects of mineral ownership, as well as an analysis of U.S. Department of the Treasury's regulations in regards to the fair market value of oil and natural gas...
- Congressmen rally for regulatory reform. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec95, Vol. 222 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the rally held at Capitol Mall in Sacramento, California calling for regulatory reform efforts to begin in the US Senate and within federal agencies. Need for regulatory reforms to increase domestic oil production; Impact of regulations on the nation's economy and oil and gas...
- Natural gas bill makes advance. Simon, Zoltan // Budapest Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the approval for parliamentary debate of an amendment to the Hungarian natural gas bill. Aims of the amendment.
- Nafta gas. // Chemical Week;11/29/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p38
Reports on the Mexican government's approval for a natural gas distribution law allowing private investment in new pipelines and distribution centers.
- Mexico sets rules for privatization. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan96, Vol. 223 Issue 1, p1
1Reports that Mexico has set rules for the private ownership of its natural gas distribution system. Views of Hector Olea, president of Mexico's Energy Regulatory Commission; Cities where concessions bids are being accepted; Impact the Natural Gas Law will have on Pemex.
- Lloyd's will certify Greek pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan96, Vol. 223 Issue 1, p14
Reports that Lloyd's Register of London has been awarded the contract to provide certification services for the National Gas Transmission System in Greece. Job description of company; Information on the truck line.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.530%, 1.580%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p2
Reports on the lowering of tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills as of January 15, 2002. Reason for lowering of the rates; Percentage value of median bids for discount bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Auction 4-Week Bills Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell six billion dollars of four week discount bills on January 15, 2002. Value of maturing bills in the accounts of Federal Reserve Bank.
- `Anti-conduit' regulations issued. Lubin, Mark L. // CPA Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p74
Reports on the Treasury's issuance of regulations pursuant to IRC SEC. 7701(1). Standard for conduit treatment; Reporting rules; Impact on IRS discretion to disregard the participation of one or more intermediate entities in financial arrangements involving multiple parties.