- Web watch. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/17/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 20, p20
Reports on developments in the World Wide Web sites of various publishing companies as of May 17, 1999. Penguin's launching of PenguinClassics.com; Avon Books' teamup with MysteryNet, an online publisher and network of mystery Web sites; BuybooksontheWeb.com's capitalization on the number of...
- What People Want to Know. // British Medical Journal;3/8/1975, Vol. 1 Issue 5957, p538
Presents several books in the field of mental health launched by Penguin Books USA Inc. Content of the book 'Depression,' by A.R.K. Mitchell; Information on backward children as depicted from the book 'Parents and Mentally Handicapped Children,' by Charles Hannan; Aims of the book ;Adolescents...
- Untitled. // Design Week;7/10/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p5
The article evaluates the children's book "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," by Lauren Child, published by Puffin Corp.
- Random House and Penguin Group Lead Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers. // Book Publishing Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
Reports that Random House and Penguin Group continue to battle for supremacy on "The New York Times" bestseller list for hardcover fiction in the U.S. through March 14, 2004. Number of Random House book titles on the bestseller list for a combined 55 weeks; Other publishing firms with books on...
- It wasn't Oprah. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;5/23/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p32
Reports on Penguin Books' rush to release the book `Listening to Prozac' following the television appearance of author Peter Kramer in the show `Good Morning America.' Kramer's publicity tour.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p7
Presents data on the top 10 publishers of paperback fiction in the U.S. based from the newspaper 'New York Times.' Random House Inc.; Penguin Group USA Inc.; Simon and Schuster Inc.
- Plagued by idiotic customers? // Dealernews;Dec98, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the introduction of the book `The Complete Idiot's Guide to Motorcycles,' from Alpha Books and the staff of the periodical `Motorcyclist.' Preview of contents; Contact information.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the decision of Cleveland, Ohio-based ebook distribution solutions provider OverDrive in adding more than 17,000 ebooks from book publisher Penguin Group USA Inc. to the catalog of titles for K-12 school digital libraries in the U.S. in March 2014.
- Penguin USA on the Web. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/16/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 42, p12
Reports on the launch of Penguin USA's World Wide Web site highlighting several Penguin book titles with excerpts as well as audio/video files. Links to downloadable freeware that will enable visitors to access video and sound files; Areas for children's books and Penguin mass market titles;...