Horizon names Net boss
- Cohen arrives at Horizon to expand nat'l business. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;9/14/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p40
Profiles Aaron Cohen, executive vice-president director of national broadcast at Horizon Media. Growth seen of Horizon Media; Comments.
- Horizon adds weight. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/24/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the changes in the management team of Horizon Media. Appointment of Nan Park as director of national broadcast; Promotion of Aaron Cohen to executive vice president.
- Expert advice: Longtime execs offer their views. // Brandweek;11/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pH31
The article presents questions to and answers from media marketing and advertising agency Horizon Media, Inc. executives Oliver Maletz, Eva Kantrowitz, Eileen Benwitt, Zach Rosenberg, Vincent O'Toole and Aaron Cohen. Topics include changes in the global media market, cultural differences between...
- Four years ends with this column. Cohen, Aaron D. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/04/96, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p4
Reports on Aaron Cohen's resignation as managing editor of the `Business Press' periodical. Opening of new horizons from being in the journalism career track to becoming an employee of a large and respected gaming company; Focus on taking leaps and making better choices in the achievement of...
- Horizon wins Cadwell media job. Merrill, Cristina // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/14/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p6
Relates the acquisition of the advertising account of Cadwell Davis Partners by advertising agency Horizon Media. Value of the account; Client base of Horizon; Company background of Cadwell Davis.
- Horizon Media looks to Chicago location as it tries to pick off Midwest clients. Brunelli, Richard // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p3
Reports on Horizon Media president/chief operating officer (CEO) Bill Koenigsberg's desire to open an office in Chicago at the end of 1993. Author's interpretation of Horizons' move; Denial on the $11-million Illinois State Tourism account; Koenisberg's comment on his company's business...
- A note from the publisher. Fahey, Alison // Adweek;11/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pH5
The article presents an introduction to a special advertising section on the media buying service Horizon Media.
- Animal Instincts. Hudes, Karen // Brandweek;05/31/99, Vol. 40 Issue 22, SPECIAL REPORT: UPFRONT p6
Details the trend in wildlife television programs. Ratings of the programs; Comments from executives of the media-buying agency, Horizon Media; Reason for the popularity of animal shows.
- Veteran toy man finds a new way to keep playing. Gault, Ylonda // Crain's New York Business;9/20/93, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p37
Features Ronald E. Tuchman's move to Manhattan-based independent buying group Horizon Media Inc. to develop and run its children's division. Tuchman's responsibility over a series of hour-long Story Gram informercial-type programs to help toy manufacturers reach adult market; Program...