Convergys of Interest
- Company Overview. // Convergys Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2008, p4
An overview of Convergys Corp., a provider of customer care, billing and human resource information technology (IT) services, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2007, as well as principal business offered, its area of operation, headquarter and...
- Convergy's leases another 38,000 sq. feet. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Cincinnati, Ohio-based billing services provider Convergys Corp. has leased an additional space at the Sorenson Research Park in Taylorsville, Utah.
- Convergys supports holiday acquisitions. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p24
Reports that Convergys Corp.'s information management solution has supported the acquisition of new wireless subscribers in the United States, during the holiday season.
- Convergys solution offered on IBM platform. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p86
Reports on the offering of Release 6.0 of the Atlys solution of Convergys Corp. on the Unix server platform of International Business Machines Corp. in the United States.
- Convergys seeks to fill 285 new jobs. // Inside Tucson Business;10/19/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p17
The article offers information on the job fair sponsored by Convergys Corp. to be held in Arizona on October 30, 2013.
- Tucson wins, Albuquerque loses. // Inside Tucson Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p5
The article reports that Convergys Corp. will add 300 jobs at their Tucson operation and that they will be shutting down their operations in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- ICOMS Clears Beta. // Multichannel News;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p28
Announces the availability of an enhanced version of biller Convergys Corp.'s Integrated Communications Operations Management System. Completion of month-long beta test; Enabling of one or multiple bill statements for multiple products.
- Convergys upgrades Geneva ARM to v. 5.0. // RCR Wireless News;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p22
Reports on the release of the version 5.0 of Geneva Active Revenue Management software from Convergys Corp. Features.
- Urbane renewal. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;01/29/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the earnings growth of Convergys for the fourth quarter of 2000. Renewal of its contract with Sprint PCS; Increase in the operating income of the company; Amount of its contract with Cox Communications.