N.Y. Agency Gives Initial OK to $32 Million Liberty Bond Deal
- N.Y.s Battery Park City Agency OKs Plans for Goldman Lease. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p1
Reports on the vote of the Battery Park City Authority board to lease some of its property in Lower Manhattan, New York City to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Plans of the company to build a new headquarters using tax-exempt Liberty bonds in the site; Details of the lease agreement; Approval of the...
- Liberty Board OKs Notes to Keep Power Plant Project Alive. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p3
Reveals that New York City-based Liberty Development Corp. voted to sell taxable variable-rate revenue notes ahead of tax-exempt, long term Liberty bonds. Terms of the deal.
- Midtown Marketing. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York Liberty Development Corp. to issue 650 million dollars of refunding Liberty bonds on behalf of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the Durst Organization, owners of the Midtown Manhattan office tower One Bryant Park in New York City. It notes that the...
- Big Deals Planned From Both Coasts as L.A., N.Y. Set Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p7
The article offers updates related to bond market in California and New York. California's Bay Area Toll Authority taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) has been sold for 1.5 billion dollars. New York Liberty Development Corp. is planning to issue Liberty bonds on behalf of the Bank of America...
- Liberty Board ls OKs $1.65B For Goldman. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p1
Reports on the approval of the board of Liberty Development Corp. of the tax-exempt Liberty bond financing for Goldman Sachs and Co. in a move that will help the firm build a headquarter in New York City. Significance of the construction of the headquarters to spur revitalization in the area;...
- Crowdfunding Site Offers Small Investors Piece of WTC Debt. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p30
The article reports on the Liberty Bonds being offered by crowdfunding site Fundrise to small investors to finance 3 World Trade Center (WTC), which were sold with a minimum denomination of 100,000 U.S. dollars. Disclosed is the total value of unrated tax-exempt bonds issued by New York Liberty...
- First Commercial Liberty Deal Nears Completion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p4
Reports that the board of New York's Liberty Development Corp. has voted to formally request that Governor George E. Pataki allocate in Liberty bonds for media magnate Barry Diiler's HTRF Ventures LLC. Sale of tax-exempt bonds through the New York Industrial Development Agency; Authorization of...
- N.Y. Liberty Development Corp. Approves $1.8 Billion WTC Bonds. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34190, p1
The New York Liberty Development Corp. board Monday approved selling $1.78 billion in mostly tax-exempt bonds to complete 3 World Trade Center.
- Crowdfunding Site Offers Small Investors Piece of WTC Debt. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/13/2015, p1
The crowdfunding site Fundrise is offering small investors a way into the Liberty Bonds issued to finance 3 World Trade Center, which were sold with a minimum $100,000 denomination.