Moody's Corrects UConn Rating Mistake
- Temple University to Sell $375M in New, Refunding Bonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p44
The article reports that Temple University is planning to competitively sell about $375 million of new and refunding debt. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based university will sell its bonds through the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has...
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...
- Phoenix Plans $233 Million for ASU Campus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p3
Reports on the plan of Phoenix to contribute an amount of bond proceeds to provide a downtown campus for Arizona State University (ASU) in Dallas. Rating of the city's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Estimated amount of financing for the ASU project; Release of...
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Hollywood, Broward Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p35
The article reports on the decision to loan First Florida Governmental Financing Commission revenue bonds to the city of Hollywood and Broward County in Florida. These bonds were assigned an A2 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Hollywood will use the proceeds to purchase right of way and...
- Miami-Dade Selling $400 Million, Almost All for Giant Airport CIP. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p1
Reports on the sale of Florida's Miami-Dade County's aviation revenue bonds which will go toward Miami International Airport's capital improvement program. Total worth of the bonds; Components of the deal; Moody's Investors Service's rating to the bond sale.
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Moody's Downgrades CalPRS, CalSTRS 3 Notches Each to Aa3. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p32
The article reports on the assessment made by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the credit enhancement programs of the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers Retirement Systems (CalSTRS) in San Francisco, California. Both...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.