Buffalo, N.Y., Schools on Track for $180 Million Deal Through Erie County IDA
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p38
This article presents information related to supplies across the U.S. Some of the issuers from various states are Chicago GARBS, State Tollway revenue bonds, State RTA GOs, Indianapolis Public Schools, state unemployment revenue bonds, State Highway Commission revenue bonds etc.
- Michigan Preps Year's First, and Perhaps Last, School Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p32
Reports on the plan of Michigan for a multimillion sale of commercial paper to increase the school bond loan fund. Citation of bond transaction of state schools; Efforts to expand securities loan funds; Analysis on credit ratings on various schools in the state.
- Citing Interest Rates, Cincinnati Public Schools Prepare New Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/25/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31955, p3
Reports on the bond offering of the Cincinnati Public Schools. Taking advantage of low interest rates; Issuance of long-term debt.
- IPS bond fight in the books. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p15A
Reports that Marion County's auditor has certified thousands of signatures in favor of a multimillion bond issue to fund improvements at Indianapolis Public Schools (IPS) facilities. Description of the phase of IPS' capital-improvement plan which calls for renovations in 12 district schools.
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of June 22, 1999. Includes Denver, Colorado's Regional Transportation District's bond election; Standard & Poor's downgrade of Denison Hospital Authority's bonds; Requests for issuance approved by the Texas...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F.; Higginbotham, Staceuy; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p37
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of November 27, 2000. Budget surplus of Maryland; Bill to increase New York City's debt-incurring capacity; Debt rating of New York State Power Authority.
- Dealers Ask for Insight. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p1
Reports that bond dealers need more information from issuers who failed to comply with secondary market disclosure requirements in the United States. Underwriting of issuers' bonds or recommendation for sale in the secondary market; Monitoring of material events filed by the issuer.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of November 28, 2000. Cost of illegal immigration in Arizona; Proposed Oz theme park in Johnson County, Kansas; Defeat of a bond issue in Oklahoma.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of December 7, 2000. Plans of Jefferson County, Alabama for a hospital; Downgrade of the bond rating of the Blackwater Housing Corp.; Bond auction of Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.