United, New Denver Mayor Set to Renew Lease Negotiations
- Denver Set to Lure United. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p35
The article reports that Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper has committed to offer United Airlines Inc. tax incentives to relocate its headquarters to Mile High City in Colorado.
- Hickenlooper brews more than beer. Sutton, Kathlene // ColoradoBiz;Dec2000, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p86
Features entrepreneur John Hickenlooper. Business ventures of Hickenlooper; Loft development projects of Hickenlooper; Sales of his restaurants in 2000.
- Beer wagon delivers Colorado Governor to inauguration. // Modern Brewery Age;1/12/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p1
A photograph of Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper is presented.
- Riding the Hicktown Express. // ColoradoBiz;Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on the inaugural celebrations of Colorado governor John Hickenlooper in Colorado.
- Colorado Enacts Foreclosure Provisions. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;May2012, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the signing into law by Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper on April 12, 2012 of a state Senate bill that would help individuals in the state in securing money they are owed in foreclosure sales.
- Gov. Hickenlooper declares June 28th "Colorado Brewers Festival Day". // Modern Brewery Age;7/11/2014, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p1
The article offers information related to the proclamation of June 28, 2014 as Colorado Brewers Festival Day by John W. Hickenlooper, Governor of the State of Colorado.
- Ending the Drug War. Sirota, David // Progressive Populist;12/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p7
The article discusses Colorado's Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper's awkward position to fight off the federal government in defense of a state constitutional amendment that legalized, regulated and taxed marijuana.
- they said it: YEAR IN REVIEW. // Capitol Ideas;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
The article presents quotes from Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper on the state's budget condition, Illinois Governor Pat Quinn concerning his plan to increase income taxes, and Texas Railroad Commission Chairman Elizabeth Ames Jones about the regulation of natural gas drilling by the government.
- New Governor Orders Reshape of Colorado Finances. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/12/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33449, p3
The article reports on the aim of newly-inaugurated Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper to provide job offers and promote economic development by reshaping the state's financial policy.