- The Cup Overfloweth in Oklahoma as Water Board Issues Largest Deal Ever. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p48
Reports on the Oklahoma Water Resources Board's approval of its largest issuance of debt ever, a sale of revenue bonds to finance various water and wastewater projects. Rating by Standard & Poor's.
- South Blount County Utility District, Tenn., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p32
The article reports on the A-plus rating given by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to South Blount County Utility District, Tennessee's waterworks revenue debt as of July 2015.
- Waterworks Eying Deals. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Reports on the plan of Guam Waterworks Authority to issue an amount in bonds in 2005 and 2006 in Guam. Use of the proceeds to finance much needed upgrades to the Pacific island territory's water system; Application for bond ratings by the agency.
- Indiana Bond Bank Issuing $300 Million for Water-Sewer SRF. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p3
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank will issue bonds for the state's revolving fund for water and sewer project loans. Mixture of refunding bonds and tax-exempt revolving fund bonds; Issuance of the bonds through a negotiated sale through with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Ratings from Fitch Ratings and...
- Arizona Town Trying to Take Water Matter Into Its Own Hands. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p6
Reports that Cave Creek, Arizona is asking voters to approve up to $50 million in revenue bonds to purchase and expand the existing water and sewer system. Aspects of Proposition 402 which voters need to approve in an election set for May 17, 2005; Town's negotiation with the owner of Cave Creek...
- City plans to reissue $110M in Waterworks bonds. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p15A
The article discusses the Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bank's preparation to reissue $100 million worth of bonds related to the Indianapolis Waterworks. It states that the City-Council's Administration and Finance Committee is regarding the Bond Bank's proposal, which stems from the...
- Dallas Boosts Water, Sewer Refunding to $679 Million. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;3/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32595, p6
The article reports on the move of the City of Dallas to increase waterworks and sewer system revenue refunding bonds to $678.6 million, after having seen favorable market conditions. About $197 million of the sale will refinance the city's commercial paper to longer maturities, while the...
- GIT2014 Conference. Laurs, Brendan M. // Journal of Gemmology;2015, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p446
The article discusses the International Gem and Jewelry Conference hosted by jeweler organization Gem and Jewelry Institute of Thailand (GIT) held in Chiang Mai, Thailand from December 8-9, 2015.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p2
Reports on the decline in quarter refunding in Washington. Offer of notes to refund privately held notes and bonds; Auctions of securities.