Milwaukee County Board Agrees To Back Bonds for Midwest Airlines
- Midwest Earns Kudo, Upgrades Fleet. // Regional Aviation News;10/16/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p3
The article announces that the Business Travel Awards was given to Midwest Airlines.
- The issues and challenges of a pricing system implementation. Mooney, Mike // Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management;Jul2003, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p116
Midwest Airlines, as a medium-sized, specialty carrier operating in the midst of the highly competitive and dynamic US domestic market, must strive for both the cost efficiencies and the market competitiveness of the US majors and the new low-cost entrants. Pricing is one area where this...
- Midwest Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p8
The article reports on the move of MidWest Airlines Inc. to conduct a four-day spring sale for travel tickets from April 6, 2010 to June 9, 2010 in the U.S.
- Quick Takes. // Regional Aviation News;8/21/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p8
The article offers news briefs on the regional aviation industry in the U.S. Air Midwest has began scheduled passenger flights to Joplin, Missouri. A nonstop seasonal service between Kansas City, Kansas and Fort Myers, Florida was launched by Midwest Airlines.
- Midwest fights on with more seats. Field, David // Airline Business;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that Midwest Airlines is altering its basic strategy in a bid to increase revenues as it tries to evade a hostile takeover bid from AirTran Airways. Midwest since 2003 has been operating a separate all-economy low-fares operation known as Saver Service using its Boeing...
- Midwest Airlines Midwest Miles. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p2
The article offers information on the frequent flyer programs being offered by Midwest Airlines. The Midwest Miles program offers up to 5,000 bonus miles for first roundtrip flights between Milwaukee, Wisconsin and locations including Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts and Denver, Colorado....
- ANOTHER AIRLINE OFFERS PAYPAL AS PAYMENT OPTION. // CardLine;8/31/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on an announcement by Oak Creek, Wisconsin-based Midwest Airlines that its customers can now use PayPal to purchase tickets using its Web site. The move offers Midwest Airlines customers another payment option, according to Scott R. Dickson, senior vice president and chief...
- Midwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p6
The article reports on the planned merger between Midwest Airlines Inc. and Frontier Airlines Inc.
- Midwest Moves. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/1/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p30
The article reports on the move by Midwest Airlines to boost capacity in 2007 with the addition of 50-seat Bombardier CRJ aircraft to be operated by SkyWest. Midwest signed a capacity agreement in December 2006 with Utah-based SkyWest to operate Midwest Connect service. Midwest General Counsel...