Northeast Holds Center Stage With Almost $2 Billion of Deals
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.
- Patience is a virtue. Fox, Danny // Money Marketing;5/11/2006, p57
The article advises investors in Great Britain to hold on because corporate bonds appear to be ready to increase in prices again later in the year. Government bond yields have been rising lately and corporate bond yields have followed suit. This trend may continue because inflation and economic...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Three Years On, The TRACE Impact. Laughlin, Kate // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p12
Analyzes the impact of the National Association of Securities Dealers' Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) to promote price transparency in the U.S. corporate bond market, three years after since its launching. Investors benefiting from TRACE; Corporate bonds tracked by TRACE.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p40
Presents a graph and several charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of April 19, 2004. Municipal bond index; Prices of securities; General obligation bond yields.
- Issuers Rule High Yield Market in Second Quarter 2001: Not Even the Tightest of Coupons Turn Investors Away From the Flood of New Issues. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 26, pN.PAG
Focuses on reasons behind increased demand of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 2001. Amount of bonds issued in the months of May and June; Overall sentiment in the primary and secondary market; Quality of deals in the second quarter of 2001; Percentage decline in prices of Spanish...
- Sleepy August Trading Session Sends Munis, Treasuries Down. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p2
Reports on the decline in the municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of August 23, 2004. Impact of lack of pressure from supply in the secondary on the downside in the tax-exempt sector; Decline in the government bond market; Impact of the decline on the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, April 19. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p2
Presents charts depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of April 19, 2004. Major bond deals; Prices of government securities; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p33
The article presents various statistics on bond market in the United States. It gives statistics on market indicators, short term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply decline, new-issue balances and one-year note index. It...