Carolina Agency to Sell More Than $450 Million for Palmetto Health
- Refunding on Mt. Sinai Missed Payments Trigger New Chicago Hospital Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p1
Reports on the refunding of $107 million of Federal Housing Administration-backed bonds sold in 1996 by the hospital Sinai Health System in Chicago, Illinois, as of September 10, 2003. Reason behind the refunding; Effect of this refunding on bondholders; Benefits to the hospital in terms of...
- Tennessee Hospital Issuing $80 Million, But No Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p7
Reports on the plans of the federal government of Jackson, Tennessee to sell its revenue bond for the Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. Counsel of the auction-rate deal; Value of the revenue bond issued; Impact of selling the refunding bonds on the debts of the hospital.
- Miami Hospital Continues Comeback With Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31141, p1
Reports the return of Miami Children's Hospital in the bond market to refund outstanding debt in Bradenton, Florida. Violation of investor covenant; Release of the hospital from a forbearance agreement; Estimation of hospital debt.
- Taxable ARS Set to Retire. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/3/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33360, p9
The article reports on the plan of Harris County Hospital District to issue 104 million dollar senior-lien refunding bonds in Texas.
- synthetic refunding: a financial tool for low interest-rate environment. Jordahl, Eric; Ponton, Kevin T. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May2003, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p102
Offers tips for U.S.-based hospitals on how to use synthetic refunding as a financial instrument for bond refinancing. Features of synthetic refunding; Reduction of high interest-rate debt by using an interest rate swap; Risks associated with synthetic refunding.
- Houston's St. Luke's Episcopal Health System to Refund $385M. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/21/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33203, p4
The article reports on the preparation of the Houston, Texas-based Saint Luke's Episcopal Health System to provide 385 million dollars of revenue bond to refund a deal through the Harris County Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corp. It notes that the bonds are designed to refund all of the...
- Illinois' Hospital Sisters Services Plans $400M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p4
The article informs that Hospital Sisters Services Inc. based in Illinois, Chicago is all set to sell more than 400 million U.S. dollar of new-money and refunding bonds to facilitate upgrades to existing facilities and open a new hospital.
- Suburban Detroit Hospital Prepares Its Largest Issue Ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p32
Focuses on preparations of William Beaumont Hospital for the sale of single issue refunding bonds and new-money in Chicago, Illinois. Negotiation between hospital officials and triple-A rated insurers; Affirmation of the Fitch AA-minus rating of the hospital debt system; Need of capital project...
- Illinois Hospital System Upgraded Ahead of Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34369, p1
Illinois-based OSF Healthcare System won an upgrade ahead of its September new money and refunding sale for $367 million in recognition of its improved financial performance.