THE TRADING FLOOR
- Fitch Promotes Champeau to Lead Public Finance, Infrastructure Units. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p7
The article announces that Daniel Champeau has been promoted as the group managing director and head of Fitch Rating Ltd.'s U.S. public finance and global infrastructure and project finance analytical groups.
- Dan Black Will Leave Texas MAC to Join Fitch Ratings' Austin Office. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32707, p5
The article reports on the plan of Dan Black, executive director of the Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) of Texas, to step down September 21, 2007 to become a senior director at Fitch Ratings. According to market participants, they were surprised by the news, and praised Black for his work at...
- Fitch Ratings Research Report Finds Insurers' Reinsurance Credit Exposure Up Sharply. // Insurance Advocate;11/24/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 44, p39
Reports on the increase of the reinsurance credit exposures by the U.S.-based insurers based on the research reports of Fitch Ratings Inc. Comments from Mark Rouck, director of Fitch on the reasons behind the increase exposure to reinsurance of the insurers; Decline in the credit quality of...
- Fitch Brings on Four New Directors in Public Finance. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p35
The article reports on the appointment of four financial directors in the public finance group of Fitch Ratings Inc. in the U.S. The firm announces the addition of directors to work in the credit ratings of muni issuers and products. In particular, Sandy Matthews and Maura McGuigan are assigned...
- ABCP increase expected. H. B. O. // Asset Securitization Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p9
The article reports that Although Basel II and U.S. regulatory changes continue to have an impact on the conduit market, growth in asset-backed commercial paper issuance is expected to continue, according to Deborah Seife, managing director of Fitch Ratings Inc. at a briefing the ratings agency...
- Fitch Analyst Peter Stettler Going to Aviation Consultant. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/1/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32931, p7
The article announces developments in the career of Fitch Ratings Ltd. airport analyst Peter Stettler in Chicago, Illinois in 2008. Stettler is set to leave the agency to join an aviation consulting group Ricondo & Associates Inc. as its director. He said that he had rendered enough time as...
- Fitch Recruits Matsui For CDO Asset Manager Group. // Bank Loan Report;10/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p3
Reports that Vincent Matsui has joined ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. as senior director in the collateralized debt obligation asset manager ratings group.
- GLOBAL GLIMPSES. Baker, Neil // Compliance Week;Mar2010, Vol. 7 Issue 74, p56
The article offers world news briefs related to compliance. Infineon Technologies AG has faced down an investor revolt that had developed into a test case of the corporate governance practices in Germany. Large British audit firms will have to involve independent directors in their...
- Recoveries Rise for Liquidated CMBS Loans: Fitch. Nemeroff, Evan // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/1/2014, p1
Recovery rates for liquidated loans in commercial mortgage-backed securities rose in 1H2014 after reaching historic lows during the two previous quarters, according to Fitch Ratings.