Negotiated Bond Offerings
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p47
Reports on developments relevant to bonds in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Proposed bond issues; Bond ratings; Implications on the bond market.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p12
The article presents a chart that lists newly issued negotiated bond offerings. The details of each issue has been tabulated on following parameters: name of the issuer, its location, type of offering, amount, financial adviser to the issue, lead manager to the issue, and credit ratings of the...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p11
This article presents information on bond buyer online's competitive bond offering calendar published in the December 1, 2004 issue of "The Bond Buyer." Also is given the issuer's name and the notice of sale.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p14
This article presents information on negotiated bond offerings published in the December 1, 2004 issue of "The Bond Buyer." Also given is the issuers name, the description of the bond issue, lead managers name.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p8
This article presents competitive information for buyers in the U.S. bond market, as of May 16, 2005. Des Plaines, Illinois will issue bonds worth $500,000 in May 2005. Albuquerque, New Mexico, will issue bonds worth $11,000.575.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p31
The article presents information related to rating changes of bonds through charts and diagrams.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31783, p29
The 30-Day Visible Supply of bonds in the U.S. reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for sale on the date listed along with anticipated offerings listed in that day's "Competitive...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 3, 2005. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article presents a chart that provides information about the plain and insured general obligation yield curves as of February 3, 2005 for the Northeastern States of the U.S.