Competitive Bond Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p7
Cites a tabular representation of information related to competitive bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Bond Issuers; Financial advisors of bonds sales; Ratings of bonds by rating agencies.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p12
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond market between July 28 and August 18, 2003. Names of issuers and lead managers for offerings; Ratings for the bonds; Results of negotiated sales.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- Orange County, Fla., and Miami Get Mixed Moody's News. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p5
Reports on the ratings given by the rating agency, Moody's Investors Service on Orange County tourist development tax-backed bonds as of December 2001. Reasons for taking action on Orange County's tourist tax debt; Effect of September 11 terrorist attacks on the tourists; Basis of the ratings...