House HUD Package Would Boost Section 8 Spending By $910M
- HUD Bill Spotlights Problems with FHA. // National Mortgage News;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p37
Reports on the approval of HUD appropriations bill, which is sharply critical of the Federal Housing Administration single-family program, by a Senate committee in the U.S. Description of the FHA; Reaction over the Bush administration's proposal to start a FHA zero downpayment program for...
- House Panel Passes HUD Bill, Rejects Bush Section 8 Reforms. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p3
Reports on the U.S. House Appropriations Committee's approval of the fiscal 2005 spending package for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. Comparison with the agency's funding for the 2004 fiscal year; Reforms proposed by U.S. President George W. Bush's administration which was...
- Senate Approves Funding for HUD, District of Columbia. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p5
Reports that the U.S. Senate approved two appropriations bills covering fiscal 2004 spending for the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development and the District of Columbia. Provisions of the two bills; Amount of funds approved; Purpose of the bill.
- HUD/SRF Spending Bills Inching Along. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31190, p5
Reports on a legislation that would authorize appropriations for the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. Appropriations for clean water and safe drinking water state revolving loan funds.
- OMHAR Reauthorization Legislation Goes to Senate; Passage Expected. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p5
Focuses on approval of legislature by the U.S. senate for extending tenure of the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development's Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring. Approval of appropriations bill by the senate; Bond financing for multifamily projects.
- HUD goes SuperNOFA with competitive grant process. // PA Times;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
Focuses on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's effort to improve customer service. Consolidation of grant programs into three major Notices of Funding Availability programs; Hotline information on the programs.
- Cuomo scatters HUD money in region. Dickinson // Business Journal (Central New York);09/03/99, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's awarding of federal grants for development in Central and Northern New York as of September 3, 1999. Areas covered by the federal grants.
- Phoenix port. BONNEY, JOSEPH // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/3/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p32
The article focuses on the post 9/11 expansion plans for the Port of Gulfport in Gulfport, Mississippi. A master plan has been approved by the Mississippi State Port Authority which called for the port's expansion and with an estimated cost of $1 billion. The project would enlarge the port by...
- County receives $1,967,000 in development block grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/14/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's award of grants to Orange County, New York under the Community Development Block and Home Investment Partnerships Program. Total grants approved; Uses for the funding.