Fort Lupton, Colo., Bondholders Decry Restructuring Inertia
- THE GREAT WESTERN PIZZA SUMMIT. Knef, Andy // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Nov2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p51
The article offers information on the event, the Great Western Pizza Summit, organized by the journal at Wholly Stromboli in Fort Lupton, Colorado on July 15, 2015.
- THE STORY OF FORT LUPTON. ERVINE, ALICIA // Southwestern Lore;Dec1955, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p41
The article discusses Fort Lupton, which is one of the earliest frontier posts in Colorado. The structure was built in the year 1835 by Lancaster Lupton, and is located on the east bank of the South Platte River. The fort was built with adobe bricks that were made from river water and dried...
- Arduous journey. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jun2014, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p33
The article offers information on the delivery of the demethanizer tower conducted by Northwest Logistics Heavy Haul from Pocatello, Idaho to a natural gas processing plant in Fort Lupton, Colorado. It states that the moving complications included minimal road options, limited turning, and...
- Details, details. // American Cranes & Transport;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the transportation of a demethanizer tower from Broken Arrow, Oaklahoma to a natural gas processing plant near Fort Lupton, Colorado by Northwest Logistics Heavy Haul. Topics include use of the Goldhofer trailer system and Kenworth trucks in the project, use of full-time...
- Multi-Faceted System Helps Meet Utility's Triple Challenge. MacLeod, Ian; Swerdfeger, Russ // WaterWorld;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p78
The article focuses on the efforts of the city of Fort Lupton, Colorado to meet the requirements of the Stage 1 Disinfection By-Products (DBP) for its membrane filtration system. It mentions a multi-faceted system developed by Siemens Water Technologies Corp., along with contract city engineer...
- Muni bond investors eye Harrisburgâ€™s plight. Stuhldreher, Tim // Central Penn Business Journal;5/28/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p1
The article focuses on the economic condition in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It says that the city is on the verge of bankruptcy due to more than 280 million dollars in debt incurred in retrofitting its trash incinerator. An overview of the incinerator problem is provided. It also discusses the...
- Argentina: Upping The Debt Pile. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/18/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p9
Provides information on the unveiling of the terms of the loan negotiations of the government of Argentina with the International Monetary Fund. Overview of the commitment of the government to structural reform; Plans of the government to restructure its defaulted debt; Objections to the decree...
- Who pays if Greece defaults on debt? Maley, Karen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/6/2015, p27
The article explores the issues of who will be forced to pay if Greece ultimately ends up defaulting on its debt and leaving the eurozone.
- Puerto Rico's $37 Million Jan. 4 Debt Default Considered 'Mild'. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;12/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34436, p1
Puerto Rico Gov. Alejandro GarcÃa Padilla announced on Wednesday that the commonwealth will default on $37.3 million out of nearly $1 billion of debt payments due on Jan. 4, a "mild" default, according to one analyst, and one that could threaten the governor's plans congressional help.