Pennsylvania Turnpike Agency to Price $478 Million, Including Swap
- Port St. Lucie, Fla., Wins Approval for $165M of Road GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p3
The article reports that nearly 90 percent of Port St. Lucie, Florida voters in Tuesday's special election approved issuing up to $165 million of general obligation bonds to build an eight-mile, six-lane road to relieve traffic congestion. Bond proceeds will be used to build the West Virginia...
- Roads vs. Petroglyphs. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p31
Reports that voters in Albuquerque, New Mexico, rejected street bonds that partly would have been used to extend a road called Paseo de Norte through Petroglyph National Monument.
- Wisconsin Plan Hikes Road Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p1
Reports on proposals for increasing revenue borrowings for funding the construction of roads made in the Wisconsin budget for the fiscal years 2003-2005. Amount of revenue borrowings proposed for funding road construction; Additional details regarding these proposals; Details of bonds that...
- Georgia Rolls on Roads. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p1
Reports on the sale of the guaranteed revenue bonds for road projects of Georgia. Preparation to sell general obligation bonds; Concerns over declining revenues; Generation of motor fuel taxes; Assessment of taxing power and full faith and credit.
- Road Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p29
Reports that Minnesota will raise over a billion dollars for major road projects with the sale of trunk highway bonds over a period of 10 years starting 2003 under a legislation. Details of the legislation; Measures to be adopted by the state for the repayment of the debt; Review of the state's...
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Highway Plans. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p31
Reports that the South Carolina Infrastructure Bank is expected to sell multimillion dollar of revenue bonds for funding two highway projects in Aiken and Horry counties in South Carolina. Corporate profile of the bank; Amount invested in the highway projects.
- Investors Give Colorado Tollway Debt Green, Yellow Lights. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p30
Reports the impact of the proposed amendments on the construction of E-470 toll road in Denver, Colorado. Issues concerning the general obligation bonds; Implications of Amendment 24 for E-470 debts; Key apportionment of the amendment.
- Road work. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p29
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Highway Authority to issue bonds for construction projects.
- Bonds backed by highway aid were only option that added up. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30499, p36
Focuses on the insufficiency of funds in the bonds in Arkansas issued on October 12, 1998 to finance highway construction projects in the state.e Shortage of federal funding support for the fund according to a panel review; Alternatives for funding the projects according to panel findings.