NUTS, SEEDS & GRANOLA GAINING SHARE: SWEET AND SALTY SNACKS
- Chipping away. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Feb98, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p13
Reports that regional snack makers in the United States compete against national giants through price, packaging to gain market share. Information on Super Bowl promotion that used four full-size snacks; Promotional opportunities from massive marketing campaigns; Importance of working with...
- Salt , crunch rate high on consumers' snack list. O'Rourke, Kevin // Drug Store News;5/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p111
Reports on the sale of snack foods at drug stores in the United States in 1999. Popularity of potato snacks; Increase in sales of snack bars and granola bars; Comparison of the snack sales to that of other marketing channels.
- Life on Bars. Budzick, Jamie // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;May2001, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p18
Presents a market outlook for snack bars in the United States. Snack and baking companies that have ventured into the snack bar industry; Information on several snack bars.
- Extruded snacks. // Snack & Bakery Foods;Jun97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, pSI-33
Provides information on the marketing performance of puffed cheese segment of snack products. Top 10 favorite puffed cheese snacks; Total sales of puffed cheese manufacturers in 1996.
- Not either/or anymore. Blalock, Cecelia // Snack Food;Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p134
Focuses on marketing of snack foods in the United States. Maximization of the use of distributors and brokers; Factors affecting snack food marketing.
- New products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul97, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p18
Presents snack foods introduced in the market. Freaky Flavors Character Cookies from Parco Foods LLC.; Break Cake Low-fat Snack Cakes from The Earthgrains Co.; Nut Thins From Blue Diamond Growers.
- The Foodservice Phenomenon. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan1999, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p18
Points out growth opportunities for snack food manufacturers in the United States in 1999. Forecast sales increase in the food service sector; Colleges as niche market of snack food operators; Importance of brand recognition and loyalty in the snack food market.
- Snack food. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Dec1993, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p176
Reports on the strategies of several snack-food companies in marketing snack products. Difference in market focus between small and big companies; Use of the power of identity; Factors necessary for a product to succeed in the market; Need to keep pace with changing consumer attitudes. INSET:...
- New products. // Snack & Bakery Foods;Jun97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p20
Presents several snack foods introduced in the market. Snak-A-Ffles from Parco Foods LLC; Big Munch! from Austin Quality Foods Inc.; Hannah's TNT Red Hot Sausage from Knauss Snack Food Co.