- ORVILLE & WILBUR'S WINGS JUST RIGHT: Tyson adds chicken brand as Sunset Strips flourishes. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p142
Provides information on the Orville & Wilbur's Wings Just Right, a branded concept launched by the Tyson Foods company that features chicken wings. Details on the product promotion campaigns; Locations for the food service; Average sale of the company for the brand concept.
- Tyson expands capacity at Kansas site. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);1/5/2015, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "Tyson expands capacity at Kansas site" which appeared on the website "Aroq-Just-Food.Com" on January 2, 2015. Around three million dollar invested by the food industry Tyson Foods Inc. to create an additional line at its processed food production...
- Foodservice. // National Provisioner;Feb97, Vol. 211 Issue 2, p12
Presents news briefs on food services of several food industries in the United States. Devotion of Tyson Foods to its plant in Union City; Opening of San Diego's modern full-service supermarket by Ralphs Grocery Company; Franchising of Boston Market stores.
- Tyson leaders hold semiannual meeting. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/3/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p68
Announces the semiannual meeting between members of the Tyson Leadership Network, a group of food service veterans, and executives of Tyson Foods Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Feature of discussion about food trends; Presentation on consumer insights; Organization of visits to several restaurants.
- Cannondale Associates helps stores stock shelves. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/05/98, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p2
Describes the business of Cannondale Associates, a sales and marketing consulting firm, in the food trade and industry. Types of products manufactured and developed; Marketing strategies; Defining the ability of one brand to substitute another.
- Ask the Experts. Rielle, Howard // Frozen Food Age;Sept2004 Supplement, Vol. 53, p12
Provides information on the Second Annual FoodservicElite Study conducted by sales and marketing management consulting firm Cannondale Associates Inc. in the U.S. in September 2004. List of the top foodservice manufacturers; Criteria for the FoodservicElite manufacturer ranking; Lessons that...
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.