AGELESS APPEAL WITH GRAB-AND-GO EASE: THE COOKIE CONNECTION
- Cooking School. // Dolly;Mar2013, Issue 507, p44
The article presents recipes for after-school snacks and pastries including Apple Ginger Cakes with Lemon Icing, White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, and Chocolate Brownies with Sour Cream Frosting.
- After-school snacks. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/5/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 40, p73
Several recipes including cornflake cookies, crunchy wraps, and fizzy citrus spiders are presented.
- SURF'S UP. Koch, Cherise // Australian Table;Mar2003, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p88
Presents several recipes for snacks. Iron Boy Muesli Bars; Banana Smoothie; Breakfast Pockets; Smiley French Toast.
- Crunchy, Crispy, Cubed and Crumbly. // India Currents;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p107
Several recipes for snack foods are presented including Animal Fries with Secret Sauce, Idly Chaat, and Bread Upma.
- Guilt-free snacks. // Cleo;May2007, p70
The article features cheap and healthy snack foods, including Sunrice Rice Cake with Kraft Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese, plain popcorn, and Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Snacks are popular. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/18/2014, pA02
Snacks are popular around the globe. But tastes vary greatly, Nielsen said in a recent report. In N. America, salty snacks lead with $28 bil of the $124 bil snack market, with refrigerated items second. Candy confections lead in Europe ($47 bil) and the Middle East/Africa region ($2 bil). In...
- new products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2003, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p143
Features several snack food from various companies in the U.S. Availability of Newtons Snackable Dessert Cookies from Kraft Inc.; Availability of the Pop-Tarts Yogurt Blasts from Kellogg Co.; Introduction of the Crunch Toons from Poore Brothers Inc.
- New Products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Feb2010, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information regarding various snack food products including Tostitos Dipping Strips from Frito-Lay Inc., Susanna's Natural Gourmet Shortbread Cookies from American Roland Food Corp., and Hostess 100 Calorie Lemon Cupcakes from Hostess Brands.
- Too Cute! // Parenting Early Years;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p56
The article presents several foods including freeze-dried berries and whole-grain cereal from Plum Tots Fruity Fingerfuls in I Heart Strawberries, Dancing Deer Lemon Daisy Cookies and Earth's Best Smiley Snacks.