- TASTY COLD CUTS FOR SUMMER. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Jun1960, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p128
Several recipes including Hero Sandwich, Meal-in-a-Bowl, and Pork Roll are presented.
- CUT & RUN. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p88
Several sandwich recipes are presented, including Sopressa, Coppa, Provolone and Peperonata on Olive Bread, Tomato Sandwich with Celery Salt and Tabasco, and Porchetta, Crackling and Nectarine Relish on Ciabatta.
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH. MENDES, NUNO // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4762, p50
A recipe for Iberico Pork with Seafood Bread Pudding is presented.
- Can a Banh Mi Save the World? Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Apr2014, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p42
A recipe for Vietnamese pork sandwich is presented.
- Chinese New Year. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/19/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p56
Several recipes appropriate for celebrating Chinese New Year are presented, including Pork & Peanut Spring Rolls, Prawn Potstickers and Beef With Snake Beans & Noodles.
- COOKING WITH ZEST. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/16/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p63
Several recipes are presented which include spiced pork fillet with orange and red wine sauce, jaffa croissants, and lemon cookies.
- A very Aussie: CHRISTMAS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/17/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 51, p48
Several recipes for Christmas including Roast pork with spiced apple sauce, Easy seafood platter with trio of sauces, and Warm bean salad, are presented.
- Boxing Day feast (love those leftovers!). // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/31/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 52, p75
Several recipes including turkey & white bean patties, berry & pork salad and cold seafood salad are presented.
- IMPERIAL CROWN ROAST OF PORK. // Ebony;Jan1964, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p104
Several recipes including corn bread stuffing and Imperial Crown Roast of Pork are presented.