- Sandwich Station Takes Pressure Off Crowded CafÃ©. // Food Management;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p11
The article offers information regarding Smash Hits Deli, a station that sells personalized sandwiches at Integris Health in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It notes that the station provides an array of personalized food services including burritos, wraps, and sandwiches such as foot-long and toasted...
- (The Lexicon) BÃ¡nh mÃ¬\BON mee\ (NOUN). Breckenridge, Sarah // Esquire;Dec2003, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p58
Describes The Lexicon Vietnamese submarine sandwich. Ingredients used; Restaurants in the U.S. that offer the sandwich.
- Northeastern products, traditions inspire innovation from chefs throughout the region. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;1/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses the northeast America's dishes which inspire the chefs to spread them to the entire region. The American Northeast is home to longstanding ethnic enclaves, a wide variety of cultural interplay and intercity rivalries over everything from sports to the provenance of the best...
- BREAD WINNER. Duley, Melissa // Louisville Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p99
The article presents information on the Alley Cat Cafe & Catering located in the Village Square Shopping Center, Shelbyville Road in Louisville, Kentucky. The eatery has perfected the art of assembling creative sandwiches using house-baked breads, spreads and other ingredients. At the eatery,...
- A North Idaho traditionâ€”THE HAMBURGER JOINT. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/29/2004 Supplement, Vol. 19, p46
Focuses on hamburger eateries in North Idaho. Types of hamburgers served at Hudson's Hamburgers of Coeur d'Alene; Lumberjack-size burger at Bud's Big Burger Drive-in; Hamburger menu at Dub's; Buffalo burger at the Snake Pit in Enaville.
- Flatwater makes waves in prime riverside spot. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;7/17/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p36
This article presents views of the author on the food offered at Flatwater, a Chicago, Illinois-based restaurant. Due to its location beside the Chicago River, the restaurant offers a spectacular view of city skyscrapers as well as life on the river. The restaurant is quite reasonable, if the...
- Cafes a small step away from gourmet. Gerst, Virginia // Crain's Chicago Business;1/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p26
This article presents information on several restaurants in Illinois. Keefer's Kaffe at West Kinzie St., is one of the restaurants. Sandwiches are assembled and salads are tossed behind the cafeteria counter at Keefer's Kaffe, just east of the namesake steakhouse. This is no place to wine and...
- Summer of Sandwiches. Maroukian, Francine // Travel & Leisure;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p122
Features restaurants in the U.S. serving sandwiches that serve as a primer on the culture of their communities. Lobster Roll at Red's Eats in Wiscasset, Maine; Pastrami sandwich by Second Avenue Deli in New York City; Barbecue sandwich by the Pink Pig in Hardeville, South Carolina.
- Fillet Up. Stern, Jane; Stern, Michael // Gourmet;Jun2001, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p77
Features the Coleman's Fish Market at Centre Market, West Virginia, and the fish sandwiches it offers. Preparation of the sandwiches; Comments from Joe Coleman, owner of the place.