'Fresh, hot 'n ready-to-go'
- BETH ERIE, SODEXHO AT WEYERHAEUSER CORP.: Partnering with the client, g.m. aims to create awesome options. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p54
Features Beth Erie, food service general manager at international forest products company Weyerhaeuser Co. Career background; Seasonal programs and promotions launched in the service cafes of the company; Menu and food options offered.
- Meet john dough. Garrison, Bob // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2006, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p132
The article provides information on the history of the john dough stuffed sandwich which is available in some chain stores.
- What's a sandwich. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p105
Focuses on sandwich trends in the food industry in the United States. Information on the Latino wrap sandwich method; Details on the concept `That's a Wrap' at Boston University's Union Food Court; Convenience of the wrap sandwich method.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Loucas, Anthea // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the contents of the February 2012 issue of "Australian Gourmet Traveller" magazine, including a super-sexy sandwich story, tasty bar snacks and a menu for a late-summer, barefoot-on-the-beach lunch.
- Summer Snacking. // Teaching Pre K-8;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p44
Presents snack recipes for children. Graham Cracker Sandwiches; Turkey Roll-ups.
- Sandwiches: Serving 'em Hot! Caranfa, Maria // Prepared Foods;Nov2005, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p45
Reports on the popularity of hot sandwiches in the U.S. in 2005. Types of hot sandwiches; Restaurants in the U.S. offering hot sandwiches.
- Weyco's Tri-Wall Box Plant Expands. // Official Board Markets;5/19/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the expansion of Weyerhaeuser Co.'s Tri-Wall box plant in Exeter, California. The company initiates the expansion to cater its growing demand for bulk packaging. The expanded facility, which occupied 300,000 square feet and the largest bulk bin facility in the Weyerhaeuser...
- super SANDWICHES. // Good Housekeeping;Aug2012, Vol. 255 Issue 2, p150
The article presents recipes for sandwiches and wraps, including crab salad toasts, chipotle fried chicken sandwiches, and muffulettas.
- Northeastern products, traditions inspire innovation from chefs throughout the region. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;1/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses the northeast America's dishes which inspire the chefs to spread them to the entire region. The American Northeast is home to longstanding ethnic enclaves, a wide variety of cultural interplay and intercity rivalries over everything from sports to the provenance of the best...