- RESTAURANTS. // Cincinnati Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p262
A review is offered for several restaurants in Cincinnati, Ohio including the East African Restaurant, Teranga and Arlin's.
- TYSON PORTION PERFECT TENDERS. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p78
This article provides information regarding Tenders from Tyson. Each of which are ready-to-cook shaped and breaded white meat tender are available in Home-Style Pepper, Japanese Crumb, and Steakhouse flavors. They can be used in salads, sandwiches, platters, and more.
- What operators are doing. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pF2
The article offers information on how U.S. food service operators are sourcing and preparing their red meat. In finding lamb neck and grass-fed beef, Sean Brock, McCrady executive chef spend lots of time on the phone sourcing underutilized parts of the animal and locally raised meats. Grass-fed...
- Meatball Sandwich with Spicy Mayo. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2005, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p200
Presents the recipe for Meatball Sandwich with Spicy Mayo.
- Let them eat steak. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;5/26/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p37
Focuses on the emergence of a niche for meat-based sandwiches in the restaurant business in the United States. Reason for the increasing popularity of steak sandwiches; Increase in the quick service segment of the dining business.
- CHEW ON THIS. BOATNER, KAY // National Geographic Kids;Jun/Jul2013, Issue 431, p19
A recipe for Chili Dog sandwich is presented.
- Short Rib Panini. // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;1/5/2015, p3
A recipe for Short Rib Panini is presented.
- Easy ways to go Italian. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Jan2015, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p28
A recipe for Italian Stuffed Pork Meatball Sandwich is presented.
- Italian Stuffed Pork Meatball Sandwiches. // Charlotte Post;9/4/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 52, p2B
No abstract available.