LOOKING UP: THE HONOR SYSTEM
- Foodservice Gateys 2015 shortlist revealed. Manzoori-Stamford, Janie // Caterer (2055-7817);7/24/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4884, p6
The article reports on the selection of finalists to be shortlisted for the 2015 Hotel Cateys, an award that recognizes exemplary foodservice workers in Great Britain. Topics discussed include the deliberation of a panel of judges at the Dorchester Hotel in London, categories of the awards and...
- COULD YOUR PRODUCT BE BEST IN ITS CLASS? // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/28/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4629, p46
The article presents a contest by the journal "Caterer and Hotelkeeper," to select the 2010 Excellence in Food and Drink Award winners.
- You're a shining star, no matter who you are. Fassl, Joyce // Food Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p8
The article offers information on the 2010 Food Plant of the Year Award. The deadline for the submission of entries is on December 1, 2009. A ten-page narrative to support the nomination is required. The criteria for judging the entries include the contribution of the facility to the strategic...
- MUFSO continues to recognize innovation with Pioneer Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/20/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p42
The article offers information on the Pioneer Award from the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference (MUFSO). It features the recipients of the food service award which includes Colonel Harland Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Frank Carney who founded the Pizza Hut, and Jackie Trujillo of...
- Jeff Vickers becomes FSD of the Year. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
The article announces that Jeff Vickers, director of food and support services for the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department in California, has been chosen as Food Service Director (FSD) of the Year for 2007.
- Perez named FSD of the Year. // FoodService Director;4/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
The article announces that Betty Perez, the director of nutrition services at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, was named "FoodService Director's" FSD of the Year for 2007.
- LAURA RHYS WINS UK SOMMELIER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2009. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/8/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4576, p8
The article announces that Laura Rhys from Gerard Basset's Hotel TerraVina in Southampton, has been named as the Sommelier of the Year 2009 by the Academy of Food & Wine's in Great Britain.
- NFRA Honors Top Dairy Promos. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Oct2009, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p10
The article announces awards given to food companies from the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), including the Amber Penguin Award to Merchants Distributors Inc., Sargento Foods Inc. and Safeway Inc.
- NACUFS Names C- Store Winners. // Food Management;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p24
The article announces the winners of the Best in the Business Campus C-Stores competition from the National Association of College & University Food Services in the U.S. including the Seawolves Marketplace, the Campus Market, and Outtakes Cafe/C-Store.