THREE FROM NORTHEAST: Chefs ACE Aramark award
- More British Meat winners. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4215, p47
Highlights the 2002 British Meat Awards for cookery. Winners of the Heathcare Chef of the Year and Contract Catering Chef of the Year; Judges for the awards.
- At your service. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p54
Focused on the 2002 Academy of Culinary Arts Annual Awards of Excellence. Information on the finalists for the awards; Judges; Prizes.
- Best cook forward. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p55
Deals with the 2002 World Master of Culinary Arts award. Criteria for judging; Finalists for the award.
- Academy Awards of Excellence. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4217, p48
Reports on the winners of the Academy of Culinary Arts' Annual Awards of Excellence for 2002. List of winning chefs in the kitchen and pastry discipline; Tasks given to the finalists; Objective of the competition.
- AILA 2008 National Landscape Architecture Award of Excellence. // Landscape Architecture Australia;Nov2008, Issue 120, p36
The article announces that Taylor Cullity Lethlean with Paul Thompson have received the National Landscape Architecture Award of Excellence award from the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) in 2008.
- Victoria. // Landscape Architecture Australia;Feb2008, Issue 117, p16
The article announces several awards in Victoria, including the Stockland Victorian Award in Landscape Architecture to Taylor Cullity Leathlean and Paul Thompson, the Research and Communication Merit to Steve Wallbrink, and the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects Future Leader Award to...
- Foodexcellence competition: The lessons still to be learnt. H.D. // Food Manufacture;May96, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p3
Opinion. Reports on the holding of the 1996 Foodexcellence Award competition. Higher standards set; Inclusion of bad-tasting recipes; Decision to limit the technical and marketing reports.
- Chefs ready for Caribbean competition. Bava, Terry Chevako // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the 1995 Caribbean Culinary Awards of Excellence. Events of the annual convention of the Caribbean Hotel Association; Schedule of the competition.
- Mango's Chiappetti receives Bocuse's first-prize honors. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p58
Presents a photograph of award recipients at the Bocuse d'Or USA Concours culinary event held in Chicago, Illinois.