- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/20/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p22
Presents news items related to the food service industry in the United States. Opening of the first Chick-fil-A restaurant by an Aramark partnership in New York City; Launch of the Mitsitam Native Foods Cafe by Restaurant Associates at the National Museum of the American Indians in Washington.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...
- FOOD SERVICE. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2008 Supplement, Vol. 198, p25
The article focuses on working for food service operators and presents interviews of employees and employers in the food service industry of Great Britain. Food service companies provide bespoke catering for a range of clients and venues. Increasingly, they also provide facilities management...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p16
Presents a contract scoreboard of foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Compass Group; Aramark; Sodexho.
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the addition of two dining centers at the Wilmington, Delaware headquarter of AstraZeneca PLC as part of its property expansion and in conjunction with a renewal of its contract with Aramark. Comments from Robert Gannon, food and mall services coordinator; Total number of the...
- Philly picks Aramark. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
This article reports on a food service contract awarded by the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania to Aramak in September 2005. According to Aramark, its contract is for one year with options for an additional four years, and calls for the contractor, to manage food service in 115...
- Aramark ends $3.3 million jail contract with Texas county. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the end of the contract between Aramark Corp. and several jails in Tarrant County, Texas. Terms of the contract; Complaints of the commissioners about problems with food service at the jails; Denial of the allegations by the company.