IN MUSEUM DINING: CORNING ADDS TO MENU
- New and Notable. // Metro (NZ);Jul2007, Issue 312, p113
The article reports on a new restaurant Pastis located at 128 Victoria St. West, City in Auckland, New Zealand. It is stated to look like a good parisian cafe and is open for coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner. Food is classic bistro fare and includes croque moniseur, steak frites, galettes,...
- Special Brew. Hourican, Emily // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2008, Issue 52, p35
An interview with Joseph Smith, National Coordinator for Specialty Coffee Association of Europe, is presented. He considers coffee as a specific item in a menu like wine or chocolate. He believes that coffee is grown to be consumed through filter coffee and encourages people to drink filter...
- CafÃ© Meier. Kellog, Craig // Interior Design;Jul2004, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p247
Features the CafÃ© Meier located beside the Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona in Spain. Type of food served; Description of the outdoor environment of the coffeehouse.
- "WOULD YOU LIKE A LATTE OR BEER WITH THAT?". NIKSIC, MELISSA // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Feb2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the addition of alcoholic beverages to coffeehouse menus as a means to attract more customers in the U.S. Topics discussed include the Starbucks Evenings menu offering customers Starbucks' regular menu, beer and wine offered as an additional menus at some coffee...
- Coffeehouses We Love. ADDISON, BILL // Atlanta;Nov2013, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p40
The article reviews several coffeehouses in Atlanta, Georgia including Condesa Coffee, Copper Coin Coffee and Dancing Goats Coffee Bars.
- Turning the tables. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
Provides information on the Mitsitam Native Foods Cafe located at the National Museum of the American Indian in the U.S. Dishes served; Approximate number of daily transactions at the cafe; Popular items on its menu.
- FILLING OUT. Clayton, Beth A. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p42
A preview of several restaurants including Taste Cafe & Marketplace, Goose the Market and Plum's Upper Room in Indiana are presented.
- Citrus CafÃ©. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p72
Features the Citrus CafÃ©, a bistro in Chandler, Arizona. Interior design; Menus offered.
- The Dining Guide. // Texas Monthly;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p176
This article presents a list of restaurants and cafes in Texas, with corresponding food offering included in their menus.