TOM ROUSSEAU IS: NEW PUBLISHER FOR FSD
- RATE BASE/FREQUENCY CHANGES. // Circulation Management;Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p14
Offers information on the rate base or frequency changes of various U.S. magazines. "Lifetime"; "Seventeen"; "Lucky"; "More."
- Variety's Consumer Crossover? Bercovici, Jeff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2003, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
Features the crossover consumer "VLife" magazine. Objective in publishing the magazine; Comparison of "VLife" with other magazines; Profile of readers of the magazine.
- THE NEW RULES. Posnock, Susan Thea; Wyatt, Sarah // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2003, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p25
Highlights the changes in magazine publishing business brought about by economic recession in the U.S. Views of publishers on the recession; Products that were highlighted by magazines; Effect of the recession on the business-to-business sector; Impact of the recession on circulation.
- MUSICIAN (1976-1999). Gordon, Ken // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2003, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p96
Features the magazine "Musician." Accomplishments of the magazine; Musical gears published through the magazine; Role of the magazine in the music history.
- 'Here!' arrives in D.C. via 'Washington Flyer' // Advertising Age;10/14/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 44, p36
Presents news briefs on the launching of several periodicals in the U.S. as of October 1991. Issues covered by the magazine 'Here!'; Organizations that launched 'Straight Talk'; Controlled circulation of 'Athena.'
- Beijing keeps expat media in check. Fitzsimmons, Ella // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/26/2008, p10
The article reports that the English edition of the Chinese magazine "Time Out Beijing" has been impounded by the government. In related developments, local partner True Run Media has implemented a full editorial take over of the magazine "That's Beijing." According to the author, the two...
- BN1 offers new Horizons. Carter, Alison // Printing World;6/17/2004, Vol. 286 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Brighton, England-based BNI Publishing's launching of a magazine for the Oxford Bus Co. Working title; Background of the magazine; BNI's launching of "On Route" magazine for the Brighton and Hove Bus Co.
- The determinants of a successful accounting manuscript: Views of the informed. Brinn, Tony; Jones, Michael John // Accounting Forum;Jun2008, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p89
Abstract: Publishing academic articles is a key measure by which the performance of modern academics is judged. However, there is a surprising lack of guidance to authors about which manuscript characteristics influence journal acceptance decisions. This article reports the results of a study...
- Editor's note. Erdmann, Peter B. // Columbia Journal of World Business;Fall91, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the author's view regarding the publication of the journal related to business. Goal in publishing the renewed journal; Emphasis on the attempt to dispel the pre-conceived notion of the separation between academic theories and the practical systems of commercial organizations;...