Tax-Free Yields Rise Three Basis Points as Investors Withdraw $1.943 Billion
- Seven-Day Yield on Money Market Funds Falls to 50 Basis Points. // Money Management Executive;2/9/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that investors are looking for other places to invest their money as the seven-day simple yield on money funds declines to 50 basis points. iMoneyNet reported that investors withdrew $7.82 billion from money market funds. The yield is said to be the lowest since iMoneyNet...
- Yields Drop Below 3%; Assets Fall $3.34 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p7
The article reports that the U.S. tax-free money market fund yields declined back below 3% as they fell an average of 18 basis points on an annualized basis during the week, according to iMoneyNet Inc. The drop has left the funds' yield level at 2.9%. Assets in the funds fell $3.34 billion from...
- Flight From Florida Intangibles Tax Helps Push Inflows to $4.51 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p31
Reports on the net inflow of tax-exempt money market funds according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in the funds; Move of investors to avoid paying the intangibles tax; Decline in the average annualized seven-day, tax-free fund yields.
- As Investors Yank $1.87 Billion, Funds Fall Below $400B. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/31/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33242, p18
The article reports on the continuous dropped down of the financial industry's assets in the U.S. According to the iMoneyNet Inc., the withdrawal of investors from their tax-free money market funds has amounted to 1.87 billion dollars for the week ended December 29, 2009. Lipper FMI also notes...
- Tax-Frees Up 13 Basis Points After Falling 60 Over 2 Weeks. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p7
The article presents information on money market funds. According to iMoneyNet Inc., the average tax-free money market fund yield rose 13 basis points or 1.76% on an annualized basis in the U.S. However, assets in the funds have only continued to decline since, falling $1.34 billion to $326.62...
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Tax Free Yields Shoot Up Nine Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p7
The article reports that the weekly average tax-free money market fund yields shot up nine basis points during the week ended Monday to 1.33% on an annualized basis, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. The funds meanwhile had a net outflow of $3,42 billion during the reporting period, according to the...